Sunday, March 15, 2009

It happens

One word.
Anger.
My limit is up.
I am busy too.

The urge of yelling out like a crazy woman is tempting.
But I cannot utter this out.
It would not be a sensible act.
It will look literally barbarian.

Practice love.
The more I love others, the more it requires out of me.
As though multitude of crowds fight to drink from an oasis.
Till it dries up.
Same goes to kindness.

Selfishness? Judgmental? Unsympathetic? Too high expectation?
I do not know.
I've tried my best to perform.
Yet, it makes no different.

Father, guides.

2 comments:

Safiya said...

just wanna share this with you! recently i'hv read an article that talk about the burden that a mon of a 'zhi bi' child. she nearly gave up on this child after 7yrs of suffering.then a sis-in-christ asked her to instead of complaining to god, try praising god for this child. at 1st, she did it unwillingly then later she find reast and peace after doing so. she thank god for giving her this child to test her patience, she thank god for giving her this chind that she is able to draw closes to god, she... and in that period of time, god really heal this child.
I guess we can do this also lah.just focus on god, thank him for everything. maybe it helps!
pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks... 1 thess 5:17-18

Sherene said...

Ask and it shall be given.....
God answered this prayer of mine.

T.T touched! B'cos God is good!

After reading the article in equip then I read your comment.

I believe both are from God! Thank you!

=)