Thursday, March 19, 2009

Darkness creeps in at night

Came back from some unsatisfied dinner and my room was in darkness. o.o

Someone said this: 'Quantity is more important than quality.'
Referring to food here. Sorry, I'm not going to support this.

That is because my roommate and me never turn on the light before we went out.
Hey, but I went out first before her. :P

I turned on the light but it gave a dim light. It flickered a few times. Then it dies off. Leaving two orange/brownish light at the two end.
Everything in my room is startlingly darker by one tone, maybe more.

I thought of going out from my room to common room to do revision, which means an open area in inti uc to study. It is not a good choice because common room = pasar malam.

Next time, I'll captured the pasar malam moment!!!

Hmm... Maybe I should just ignore the darker side of my room and carry on with my revision.

Cannot la...

Not enough lighting. I feel sleepy.

Grrr....

So here am I blogging about a dead florescent light instead of doing revision. Dang!

1 on, 1 off.

Gonna call technician to fix it tomorrow and I shall see the light and be enlightened.

2 comments:

hwei said...

poor thing! i pray for your technician to come on time and be efficient k.

Sherene said...

changed d. thanks for praying. =)