Sunday, March 29, 2009

Classes on Sunday

Classes on Sunday.
I dislike that.
It is such an agony and anguish. Exaggerate huh?
I started to miss the time of me going to church every week without failing.
Going to church is not a mere mundane routine.
It is about giving, offering, having fellowship and worshiping the One who've got the whole world in His hands, as a congregation.
But what can I do? Protest?
The system has been like that all the while and everyone has accustomed to it.

"Sunday classes vs studies vs bearing a good testimony" How to come to a conclusion?

Argument 1:
If I skip all Sunday classes, I will miss out a lot and cannot fully understand the subject matter. Thus, will cause me to under perform in exam. (Warning: High failure rate in ACCA examination!)
Argument 2:
If I choose to go Sunday classes, I will not be able to be at church which is bad.

Both give a negative answer.

So what could I say
And what could I do
But commit all this oh God
Completely to You
*lyrics edited*