Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Driver

"They have lost their driver."

My father said this when he was commenting on some issues not too long ago.

Here it is, her daughter has lost her driver!

Year of 2007 has been a year where I really sat and listened to God. As a result, I learned a lot!

Year of 2008. Slacked. I was disappointed by my exam result and I do not understand the reason of God failing His child. 2 failures in a year? You've got to be kidding! So, I shut off God from my life, little by little. Many times, it was my good buddies who reminded me of getting close to God. However, it does not last long.

Year of 2009. Emptiness. Something is missing. There is no driver! I do not what to expect for this year. I'm not prepared at all. No direction. Lost in space.

I can said that, prayer worked! When you earnestly seek Him, you will find it. I've found it! Got to get back on track --> the Word!!!

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek,
and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth;
and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8

It is as simple as that!

I want to go through this new year with the Lord.
Walking side by side.
Not letting failures to bring me down again.
But it is easier to be said than to be done. =.=
Nevertheless, I will still trust and be faithful.

There goes my resolution for the year! ^^v

I can now sleep in peace!

WALK WITH JESUS DAILY