Monday, January 19, 2009

What is wrong here?

My thoughts are all jumbled up.

Blogging can be irritating when no sentences or even a word crosses your mind.

How about too many sentences and words is waiting to gush out from your mind. They do not know about queuing up, because they are mere sentences and words, they do not have brain to tell them to queue up. Isn't that irritating too?

*faint

Aiya.....just type la~~~

New year resolution
Out of 10 blogs I've visited, 7 of them has this 'new year resolution' post.
But my mind is like, blank?
Or, I am not committed enough to keep the resolution going? That is why I'm blank.

I procrastinate
CF work
1) I'm supposed to call to check out a few places as I'm the so called hotel liaison for coming camp. I've got the contact number with me. 2 different places. I would just have to make 2 phone calls and I can get the quotations. It is that simple!

2)I should have been reminding or a more appropriate term should be rushing the committees to get things done as we are running out of time. I stopped doing that. I thought it would be annoying if someone keep on buzzing at your ear.

Studies
2 subjects.

Audit & Assurance (F8)
We are in lecture 4 now. I revised lecture 1. Then ended up having headache and went to sleep.

Professional Accountant (P1)
We finished 1/4 of the syllabus! No revision done yet.

Studying before exam result is released is demotivating. What if after putting in so much effort to study and in the end have to drop the subject because I fail previous paper? I had enough of this!!!

My days in the month of January has been an idle one. Hmm, not 100% idle. We have a change of venue for meeting place of CF for this semester. Yea, I almost went crazy of the running here and there to hand in memo and getting it authorized. The bloody job of a secretary!!!

Ok, this is contrary to the above paragraph. I attended church lady's meeting on saturday. The topics of the night is about woman service. An aunty shared this...

It's about your attitude.
Because everything that you do, you are actually worshiping God.
You are doing it for His pleasure!
You have to get your attitude right.

Here am I complaining...
A childish act...
I got slapped!
Haiz...

It's not a good start for the year huh?

I admit that I am not strong.
I am tired.
>.<

No comments: