Monday, September 8, 2008

Barely sound brain

Was away for Inti Christian Fellowship Committee retreat in Oasis Youth centre, Subang Jaya on the 5th to 7th. Pics are not with me yet. Will upload it later when I get it. And will bla something about it.

Exhibition week starts tomorrow. All club will start to fight for member. Business minded - the more you have, the more powerful you are. Whatever~~~~~

More secretary job needs to be done. My secretary roomie from other club already complaint. ( Before the thing even started? ) I am in Deloitte Tax Challenge. 1st round starts next tuesday. I don't even bother of winning or losing. (Terriblezzz!!!) Hey, I begin to lose track of my studies already. Sherene, follow timetable!!! Remember the number --> 4!!! It's either spell as four or si.

Hmm~~~ mentally tired la....

Stop.

God is here.
He will make a way where there seems to be no way out.
Believe.
Practice faith.

Psalm 63:1
O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.


1 comment:

hwei said...

yep. God is here. we are here too. *sayang sayang*