Friday, August 22, 2008

I skipped

Problem:
-I skipped class! 3 days in a row! All 8 am class!
( This is my free class, so no attendance will be taken. )

Causes:
-De-motivated to go to class and listen all over again the same thing.
-New classmate ( I have problem socializing? )

Finding:
-I do not have the motivation to attend class but I have the motivation to study. ( Does it sounds right to you? )

Recommendations:
-Do not attend class at all since I have already listen once through. However, what if I missed something important like exam area for this sitting?
-Going to class only when there is a need? Like to ask question or to listen only that specific chapter.

Conclusions:
-Loss
-I don't know
-Others will have bad impression on me for skipping class every now and then. Not all. Those who had fail before will understand how I feel.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I blog a lot this month. I need to write it down. I need to tell it to someone. It's better than to throw tantrum on people. Right Sherene? Yea.

The road to passing is full of obstacles, it is thorny, it is obnoxious, it is long, it is drying, it is definitely not a good path to trod on.

Right now, I can only think of one verse.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27

Father, may Thou remove all the stumbling block that is preventing me to move forward. It is because all things all possible with thee that I decided to put my trust in thee. Help me to move on rather than being bothered by all these lies than the devil is trying very hard to inject into me. Help me to believe that this time round of exam is indeed passable for I trust only in thee. Amen!

No comments: