Saturday, August 22, 2009

Successful Women

As I randomly browse through the net, I stumbled upon PwC blog. My heart feels warm after reading some of their successful women employees' story. I've always admire women who manage to juggle between family, career and other commitments. I wonder how do they do it because it seems impossible to me. Erm, I have not reached there yet. =.=

Here, take time to read.


Elham Hassan

Model No.2

Irina Tsvetkova


Tanya Rukavina


Cansen Basaran Symes


Paula Loop


Hazel Claxton


Wanda Eriksen

Model No.8

Karen Vander Linde

The similarity here is that they are all women, duh... They strive to lead a balance life. I believe everyone, regardless of your gender or marital status, all are trying their very best as well. Agree? As we can see from the above real life stories, most of them are mothers. Wow! That's incredible! Career? Children? Family? Leisure? Wouldn't it be a heck of life for them? Nope, they prioritize their responsibilities. What about working alongside with the men? Utilize the aptitudes within you. Do extent your care and hospitality, sincerely. Yea, those are the secret weapons. Think about it, how often will men discuss about family issues when they get together? Rarely. They favorite topics are still sports, automobiles and the latest gadgets. Opps, did I just stereotype men? Woman shall stay as a woman and man shall stay as a man. Do not try to be a man by starting a 'man' topic unless you are really expose to it. Not forgetting to be yourself whether in work or in a conversation. Be confident at all times! Surely, the women contributions would be valued and voices heard.



No comments: