Monday, August 17, 2009

3 in Dec 2009

Hohoho!

It's the Attitude and not Aptitude that determines one's Altitude.

So true!

I got my result today.

F5 Performance Measurement
Expected to fail. So it failed. It just 2 marks away to pass. I dislike this subject! This is not good. This will be my 4th attempts. Grrrr.....

F6 Taxation
Expected to pass. So it passed. By 2 marks. ^^v

F8 Audit and assurance
Expectation is 50:50 and I passed! The highest marks I ever get in my entire ACCA exam in only one attempt. However, many people failed this subject. I like this subject and I think that helped.

It's time for a change of attitude towards F5.

Press on!!!

I'll see you in exam hall in the month of Dec 2009,

F5 performance Measurement
P2 Corporate Reporting
P3 Business Analysis

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I thanked God for my results. Special thanks to all who have been supportive all this while. I will do my best in coming exam!

No comments: