Sunday, July 12, 2009

The silent scream

I finally succumbed to write this. Sometimes I despise myself for grumblings.

Matters of concern:

Settling down in a church.
I can list down things I'm looking for in choosing a church to attend. I've even consulted a few closer adults, friends and family regarding this. But ultimately, what is in the Father's heart? Anyway, I've only visited one church so far and I know I have to give myself an appropriate time frame to look around.

Studies.
Haunted by the past and is doubtful of the future.

Bridging the gap of relationship between classmates, housemates and other people.
I... ... ahem am shy to take the initiative to talk to housemates. Probably because they are guys and I'm going to see them for approx 10 hours a day. For classmates, I'm a newbie though not so new, trying to join them. They are already a gang.

Time management.
I think I'm too free till mid of next month. I clean and clean and clean the house until it is sparkling shimmering shinning. Ok, I'm done with cleaning and is satisfied. I revise every lesson in class. I read the Bible and christian book as well. I surf the net everyday without failing. I even went out with my secondary school friends. Still, there are extra time. How should I spent it? Work part time? If yes, where, who, which, what, how? I'm new here and still an acquaintance to the surrounding areas. Is this a season for me to relax? Suddenly, I find the book of Ecclesiastes speaks so well on meaningless life. Everything is meaningless!

I put on weight previously and if I put on another 2 kilos or so, I'll be over weight. Do you believe it?
I plan to take the stairs up to 14th floor where I'm staying but it is not safe to do that. So, I swim! 3 to 5 times a week and at least half an hour each time. However, I'm having dinner with dad everyday. Food. Who doesn't loves food? Dad is a must-eat-to-the-fullest kind of person. Oh man! Oh man! Oh man! It is not a blessing to me anymore. Go and feed your other daughters la.

All the above matters of concern are not a standalone matter. It is a mixture that mixers everything unevenly. Hence, it causes complications when come to finding a solution.

Sighhhh! If you are reading this, would you please pray for me? I'll appreciate that. :)

The whole things sounded rather melancholy. :(

3 comments:

Sophia Lee said...

*HUGS* we need it!!!

hwei said...

Sayang you. *sayang* Come find me if you're still free. =D Come swim at my place's swimming pool and sweat in the sauna! Hee.

Sherene said...

soph: huh? are you saying we all need hugs? >< tak faham.....:D *hugs*

hwei: i *sayang* too! XD hey, my place's sauna, gym and squash court is left idle. It's such a waste!