Saturday, October 22, 2011

Into the last quarter of 2011

Burnt, choked, suffocated, stressed, lost, trashy, failure, giving up, worried, miserable, weariness, etc etc. List down all the negative adjective you know and that spell my current situation.

Now, really. Why can't this study matter get over? Why must it keep bugging me? I can't move on with life when I have incomplete papers tagging along.

It is never easy to do revision. The passion is fading, energy level is low, focus is not straight but temptation of the world seems attractive.

Oh God, how do I work and study at the same time. Will it work out this time? Will I complete the final 2 papers this time round? Will I see 2 passes in my result slip?

Oh God, I want to be a diligent employee. A person who does things best, accurate and just up to the expectation. But how? Sometime, I just do not know how. It is like a dead end, no solution. Worse, my immediate superior is the most difficult people to deal with in the company. The learning process is hard and I understand this. But God, this is way too hard for me to take on.

God, how? Show me, please.
God, how do I trade my sorrow with joy?
God, how do I live under stress?
How?
How?
How?

TT

No comments: