Sunday, February 21, 2010

Redness

CNY was Awesome this year!
I cleaned up.
I ate.
I collected ang pow.
I took lotsa interesting pictures.
I read a few pages of Christian book.
I slept.
I had a moment of cold war with mom over kitchen's matter.
I met up with many little cousins, nieces and nephews.
I met up with friends.
I made new friends.
I built a better relationship with Malacca & Setapak church members.
I got suntanned for being a voluntary tour guide for friends in Malacca.
I had my period during cny.
I screamed and shouted with sisters like a crazy woman at home.

Feel sad for
Not losing weight before cny.
Not being able to meet up with secondary school friends.
The hot cny weather.

Okay, results will be out by tomorrow. Darn it to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: