Thursday, December 31, 2009

Delayed 21st birthday post

Yay! A delayed post.

I know I'll be having my 21st birthday party about one month before the day. Haha! I spoil the fun too early. Well you can't blame me for that. The questions that mom asked was way too abnormal. She even insisted that I must come back on certain weekend. So?

I have decided to make it a cozy mini family gathering instead of a big grand ecstatic party, which is nothing wrong. No offense to anyone. The reason is simple, my friends are far away in distance, some are having finals and some are the wee hours party goers. Hence it is not easy to find a suitable time to get everyone together.

The programs of the night are simple too.

They are: steamboat, cake cutting ceremony, angpau giving/receiving slot and lastly some shoot to commemorate my 21st year of life on earth. :D

The pictures will be our narrator from now...

This cousin likes to bully me, grr....

My 21st birthday jelly cake

opps!

21 of age not guns -.-'''

My youngest sis is missing...


This cousin likes to bully me when I was younger...

Right now this cousin bullies me...

S for sherene ^^v

Not long after we cleaned up, we have this uninvited guest.

It is just a bird... hahaha!!!


Some unrelated pictures...

It is a kettle :p


What does 21 of age means? It makes me not a girl and not yet a women. lol Nah..... That is from britney spears. I'm thankful that I have God in my life. Not forgetting with you all sailing side by side with me in this journey of life. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude here to my family and all my friends. Thank cute!!!

No comments: