Friday, October 30, 2009

1st fish porridge cooking in KL -- A success!

Who wants to eat porridge? Fish porridge anyone? Chinese style.

I had my first porridge cooking experience today, not in my life but in KL. Yay! ^^v
Sister: How come yours is different from the one I cooked last time?
Me: Of course! The cook is a different person. :p

I used the following ingredients:
A. Red Dates (Hong Zhao)
B. Some dried mushrooms
C. Some gingers
D. Some carrots
E. Fish of your choice. Cleaned.
*I love ikan jenak (instant fish, according to google translate) very much!
F. Rice

Instructions:
1.Wash clean A.
2. Cut B. to D. into cubic size.
3. Prepare a pot water with rice to cook porridge.
4. Put 1. and 2. into 3.
5. Let it boils.
6. After around 10 mins, add fish that had been cleaned earlier on into the boiling pot.
7. Add some salt.
8. After 10 mins, your fish porridge is ready to be served.

The whole process took less than 1/2 hour. Of course you can eliminate some ingredients if you don't prefer them and add others to your liking.

I have no picture to guide you all and I am sorry for that. I was too hungry to take picture of every process okay?

Now everyone can cook. (It sounds like AirAsia's slogan - Now everyone can fly) LOL!
All the best in your fish porridge cooking endeavoring! :)

No comments: