Saturday, May 30, 2009

Found love & care

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;

he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.


James 1:2-8

I read this during one of my daily devotion. Then, xiu mei smsed me one of these verses. So, I'll again share this verses to you all. Keep it close to your heart and mind because I will.

It doesn't feel nice when times are trying but what I gain during this hard time is that, I found love and care ... ... from afar, that is you all. Thanks a lot! :)

Indeed, we are in a long distance relationship (can I say like that?). We are not physically there to talk to or give a hug, a pat to each other. There is only one thing that will hold us tight together, that is Jesus our Saviour. At this point of time, we have to learn to totally cast all our burdens and worriness to him. Though I know it is not easy because He choosed to be silent at times. Never give up. Pray without ceasing. I'm still learning that as well.

We shall go through this together with much much prayers and faith. Okok?

Be a warrior prince and princes,
xiu mei, vivien, vincent and sherene!

Hugs of love.

1 comment:

~mei~ said...

i just saw this and my heart went 'awwwww'....
yes we are in a LDR... but yet close to each other=)
take a good rest sherene!!