Monday, October 27, 2008

Evangelists

I'm having my break time from studying..... and I'm on my roommate's laptop.

I choose to pen down something edifying rather than some " for the sake of updating " entry.

I must admit that I'm lacking in the area of evangelists recently. My friends do ask about my christian faith. The answers that I gave, was just a surface one. I used lots of illustrations but fail to convey the real message. Could it be it is not the time to tell them yet? When would be the right time then?

Philip the evangelists. That was the message that was being shared on the pulpit yesterday. I took it home as any other message, without any superb transformation happened in me.

However, in my own still and quiet time with God in the afternoon, God directed me to two passages that speak of this matter, so ever clearly.

2 Timothy 4:2
.......speak of the gospel, in season and out of season.....

Ezekiel 3:18
.....did not warn them.........hold you accountable for his blood.......

Then I continued reading the book that I've been reading, Purpose Driven Life.
( yea, I know I'm out-dated )

It is stated that Mat 28:19 as the Great Commission; not the Great Suggestion.

A lost soul is just beside me. So close. I believe God gave her to me.

Go, sherene! Do great things for God.

No comments: