Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's fool

"Sherene can you help me to pick up my eraser?"
"Ok, where?"
"There!"
"Where got?"
"April's fool!"

=.="

I got fooled!

What will you do when you are under stressed?
Looking back, the moment where I am stressed out, the first thing I do was to EAT!!!
Effect: put on weight? Yes, tremendously, in form 3.
After eating, comes yelling, sleeps and bathes.

Where is the part for work out? None!
Where is the part where I cast my burden on the Lord? Not that easy!

Why am I fooling myself? I have many ways to de-stress. Why it that I choose to hurt myself? Making myself look ugly? Giving people a bad outlook about me? Allowing the feeling of stress to get over me? And moving downwards, and down, and down, and down.......

As the day of crucifixion is approaching, what does Jesus do? Eats, yells, sleeps and bathes like me? He didn't. He went to a place called Gethsemane, with his disciples. Taking Peter, James and John with him, he fell to his knees and prayed. Crying to God our Father, to remove the sorrow to the point of death and to be able to fulfill his will.

Such a great example has been laid down before me. Why am I hardening my heart to even bother it? Why am I still living in bondage of stress when I have the freedom to live a stress-free live? Why! Why! Why!

I want to get myself out of it!

My friend told me that the word "stressed", if spelling backwardly, it spells "desserts". The greater the stress, the sweeter the desserts!

I'd rather get some cool, tasty, colorful desserts than getting fat, yells, sleeps and bathes for nothing.

1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2 comments:

hwei said...

hey for the FlyFM thing, go check my blog or chen li's blog =D listen to the recording! XD

Bla said...

Nobody fooled me on the 1st of April, and I fooled noone either.