Wednesday, August 5, 2009

this is the day that the Lord has made

A heavy downpour half an hour ago left the sky crystal clear with some misty mist, which mark my first time witnessing a heavy downpour from my room. ^^v

I thanked God for this is the day that He has made. ^^

view from window no.1
the club house-swimming pool, super and useless small gym, squash court, tennis court

view from window no.1

view from window no.2
see the mist? quite a big patch one

view from balcony
KLCC Tower with mist

I'm 40 mins away from Genting Highland that is why I manage to see mist despite of staying in the well known polluted KL's air.
A blessing! =)
I don't really get to see mist back at home.

a big piece of patch work - sis's blankie
drying the blankie but still no sign of sunshine
hahaha

Our Police department might have problem answering their auditors when they perform physical check on asset because one of their asset is held under my custody illegally. =p


Ok, I shall cook lunch later.
Then revise my work.
P2, Corporate Reporting sometimes left me @@ but I still like it.
P3, Business Analysis proofs my English is not up to par and I need a bigger hard disk to store more models, frameworks and theories.
More more subjects....... have to wait for the week after next week. Argh!

By the time I finished this post, the mist has already gone with the wind. Beautiful moment has a short life span. So, appreciate it while you are able to.

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24

No comments: